Sometime you forgot your password and need to reset it, and most of PHP script use MD5 to encrypt password on MySQL table. And perhaps you are lazy to create new md5 string using PHP / Mysql command.
On this site you can use MD5 Generator to create a MD5 encrypted string.
Or below are some text with it’s MD5 string
- password: 5f4dcc3b5aa765d61d8327deb882cf99
- admin: 21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3
- user: ee11cbb19052e40b07aac0ca060c23ee
- system: 54b53072540eeeb8f8e9343e71f28176
- 123456789: 25f9e794323b453885f5181f1b624d0b